Company MEDATA has more than 40 years experience at the health care market in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
Medata supplies hi-tech medical equipment and performs service and customer support, application trainings and consulting.
Medata has been founded by John Larsson (Stockholm) in August 1968. From 1989 privately held company was sold to AxMediTec AB, the wholly owned subsidiary of Axel Johnson International AB, part of the Swedish Axel Johnson Group.
Starting Nov 1, 2003 the only shareholder of MEDATA, spol. s r.o. is its Managing Director, Radomir Kubak.
Medata is an exclusive distributor and service provider of the below mentioned manufacturers for the Czech Republic and Slovakia:
- SuperSonic Imagine (France) - shear-wave elastography
- Ultrasonix Medical Corp. (Canada) - High-End whole-body digital imaging ultrasound scanners
- Terason (USA) - ultra-portable lightweight ultrasound scanners for point-of-care sonography
- Safersonic (Austria) - ultrasound probes sterile covers
- DWL (Germany) - blood vessel and cerebrovascular (TCD) doppler systems
- MTB (Switzerland) - pencil probe doppler detectors
- Perimed (Sweden) - laser doppler imaging and measurements of superficial perfusion (microcirculation)
- Atys (France) - peripheral plethysmography systems
- Mennen Medical (Israel) - vital signs monitoring and CathLabs
- Sunlight (Israel) - ultrasound bone densitometry on 4 peripheral sites
- QRS Diagnostic (USA) - PC-based electrocardiograms ECG
- Tensiomed, Ltd (Hungary) - ABP systems
- DirexGroup (Israel) - shock wave therapy
You can contact our headquarter by following means:
MEDATA, spol. s r.o.
Milady Horakove 11
602 00 Brno
Telephone: +420-545 213 813,-4
Telefax: +420-545 214 428